Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Playates and Belly pain

We were able to go over to our friends house this Am. The kids were so happy to see Tristan. And it was nice to get out of the house, even though I am completely exhausted. Shannon and her husband are moving this week, in this wonderful New England weather, so the kids and I stayed at the new house with Tristan while Shannon made several trips from the old house to the new. When we get the three of them together, someone usually ends up naughty. Today the especially naughty one was Sophia. She dumped KITTY LITTER (thankfully it was completley clean and unused) all over the carpet, inside Tristans toy and also in his play kitchend!!! Ooooh I was so upset with her.
The kids had a great time. They were eating lunch and shortly after Sam started complaining of a lot more belly pain. I just feel so bad for him and wish that there was something that I could do to take away the pain. Poor little guy! But through it all he is just the sweetest boy ever. We came home from our playdate and had a quiet afternoon at home. Sophia colored with me, and Sam and I talked about him going to kindergarten:-) While we were sitting down eating dinner, Sam had another bought of belly pain. I just feel so bad for him. WE did restart the prevacid and stop the prilosec today. I wish that I could just take this pain from him forever. Watching your children suffer is so heartbreaking, but it is also an unbelievable reminder of God's love for us, can you imagine knowing what would happen to your only Son if you were God? Can you imagine the heartbreak of watching him be put to death? I can't! I just cannot even imagine. And as I struggle to help Sammy, I am reminded of how amazing God's love for me is, that he sent his Son to suffer for ME and YOU!!!

See the disaster they made?
Proverbs 22:11
He who loves a pure heart and whose speech is gracious will have the king for his friend.

No comments: