Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

A good weekend

We have had a good weekend. The kids and I had a fun playdate yesterday AM then we had Matt's cousin Joel and his girlfriend Kristen over for the evening. It was a great time. The kids ran Joel and especially Kristen ragged though.
Sam seems to be doing better stomach wise. He has complained intermittently throughout the weekend but nothing consistent and nothing that was too much discomfort for him. Praying that this week brings him even more relief. He has a Valentine's Day party at school tomorrow. He is so excited about it. And mean momma that I am we had a lot of good letter writing this weekend as I made him write all 20 of the kids in his class's names on their invitation:-) He did awesome:-)
Tomorrow I start my "intensive back rehabilitation." I am very curious as to what effect it will have. It was seemingly useless when I did PT before, but I sure would love to have this discomfort out of my life once and for all. We shall see.....

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Philipians 4:13

No comments: