Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

IVIG tonight

We are going to attempt IVIG tonight at our local hospital. We have had such bad luck with IV's lately, so I am praying that it goes well. I scheduled it when one of our favorite nurses (and a HUGE talent with IV starts) is on. He is super excited to go see "Miss Chris."
We have had a very busy weekend. Matt and Sam went to see a Monster Truck show yesterday, which Sam raves about, and Sophia and I went to Magic Wings which is this amazing butterfly place with hundreds of butterflies. They fly around and land on you and everything. IT is awesome. Soph seemed fine yesterday AM when we were getting ready to leave, but seemed to feel intermittentely cruddy yesterday, and that has continued to carry over to today. Praying that my sweet girl feels better soon
I will get around to posting pics of our adventures soon....for now I've got bags to pack, supper to make for Soph and Daddy, and some snuggling with my babies. Have a blessed day!!!

2 Corinthians 7:16 I am glad I can have complete confidence in you.

No comments: