Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's back:-(

Sam has not complained of belly pain in four days but unfortunately yesterday he started complaining his belly was hurting again.:=( The first time he complained was not when he was eating, and then he complained a couple more times before supper and then a little while we were eating. Ugghhh so frustrating! I am hoping it was a fluke thing, this morning he is gaggy so I am not sure what is going on. He doesn't want to eat anything either but he did eat well last night.
They got to play outside a little yesterday with daddy which is always nice. They LOVE it, and hten I get to make supper without whiny kids, which I LOVE:-) My in-laws have agreed to watch the kiddos for us each tuesday for the next several weeks so Matt and I can go to a small group bible study. Last night was our first night and I was really happy we got to go. I am hoping and praying that we both can grow in our relationship with God and each other through this time. A special thank you to my Grandma and Grandpa for taking care of the rugrats for us.
Please pray for my sister Denise today. She is 34 wks pregnant with a little girl. Her pregnancy has been rather complicated and then yesterday they did an ultrasound that showed that the baby's heart wall is too thick, and that her kidneys and liver are enlarged. We don't know what any of this means yet, but we are just praying for God to heal this little one.

No comments: