Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Had my eval for PT yesterday. I was hurting just from the evaluation. But I already feel like this time is going to be the time that makes progress and makes things better. THey said that I have some immobility in between several of the vertebrae, and that that is leading to the muscle spasms. So the plan is to start working those verterbrae in order to stimulate the synovial fluid production to lubricate them. So prayerfully that will work.
Kids are doing well. Sammy is feeling well this week. He really enjoyed his Valentine's Day party and is looking forward to several playdates we have planned this week:-) Miss Sophia continues to be so stubborn about going pee on the potty. I am praying that she will just one day start doing it and never look back. We shall see.....

No comments: