Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Off to the doctors

We are off to see Sam's surgeon today. This is just a follow up to the surgeon, but I find myself a little anxious as I feel like his hearing has been affected by the surgery and therefore will be asking for a hearing test today. Praying that they can do one.
Tonight the kids are going with their grandparents for a little while and Matt and I are going out! I am so excited as it feels like we NEVER do anything together anymore. It is so hard to continue to strengthen our relationship when we are so pulled in so many different directions and don't often get to be just the two of us. I am definitely looking forward to tonight. And it is exciting because it is a surprise and I love surprises:-)

No comments: