Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another great day:-)

Sam is having a wonderful week! I am so thankful to be here and on the other side of all of the surgery, complications and then the belly stuff. God has as usual (AS ALWAYS) brought us through and I am just so so thankful to be here. Sammy is eating fairly well, isn't complaining of pain and is acting perfectly healthy. Awww, smiling!!!!
We are doing so awesome this week. I am just in such a deep appreciation for God's provision for us. Sometimes I get so bogged down in the trials that I forget to be thankful for the blessings. And this week I am remembering:-) Sophia is such a darling and is so smart and animated, she is spunky and determined, loving and loves "snuggly time." What a wonderful feeling to snuggle your baby as they fall asleep, and then to just stare into their faces as they sleep so peacefully.
Matt and I again got to attend a bible study last night and it is great to have some adult time and also be studying and getting closer to God.

Psalm 107:1 OH give thanks to the Lord, for His steadfast love endures forever

1 comment:

Jennie said...

WOW you guys have been through so much! I just got caught up! So glad Sammy's on the upswing! Praying for you guys!