Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Better?!?

Sam didn't complain of belly pain ALL DAY today!!! I am so thankful! Praising God for His goodness. He has eaten well today and been active and running around like a typical kid. My smile couldn't be bigger:-)
We had a relatively low key day. Miss Sophia got up super early this morning so we got going early for our errands. We were supposed to be getting a rain/ice storm today (I thought it was early in the day so I wanted to get out and back home early) but it actually didn't start until this evening. I am praying that we can still go to church tomorrow.
Matt went to the church today and helped shovel off the roof! I would have been terrified to be up there, but thankfully there were 8 people brave enough to get up there and shovel it off. But then you know what my husband did?!?!?!?!? HE JUMPED OFF THE ROOF!!!! I guess it isn't that big of a deal since he sank in snow up to his armpits, but still!!!
Praising God for His amazing goodness and love today:-)

Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other. ~ Romans 12:10

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi There! I hope you got a chance to visit and see your Love Story! :)

xoxo
Katie
http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/2011/02/sharing-love-story.html