Sunday, September 13, 2009

Maybe tomorrow

So tomorrow could be a big day for us tomorrow. We may know tomorrow depending on what Dr B says about restarting the IVIG. We may not though, we may have to wait for the different blood work and stuff. I would think that with all the other docs on board with this, and his history of illness over the last few months that we possibly could know tomorrow prior to bloodwork. I am relieved to know that we have good insurance and had no issues getting it covered last year, it may already be approved through october of this year too so who knows. We shall see... God has the whole situation in His hands, and it is just a matter of walking this path as He leads.
We are excited as we are going to meet a new friend tomorrow. Laura and her son Keegan also deal with IVIG. And it has been awesome to talk with her, I can't wait to meet someone who understands what we have gone through with Sam. We also will be seeing our old friends in the transfusion center, Sam is so excited to see them. They are so wonderful there.

4 comments:

♥ Jess ♥ said...

I hope the best for you all tomorrow. Hopefully the meeting goes well too!

Laura said...

I was so happy to meet you and your family. Keegan has done nothing but talk all about his new friend Sammy. He cant wait until he can have a play date and not be on Treatment with all of the meds.
Laura and Keegan

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

News? Are you going ahead with the IVIG?

Laura said...

hi Tiff,
I am talking to Danielle right now and she wanted me to let you know that she does not have the Internet yet and will try to get on tonight or tomorrow to let everyone know about the appointment. Meeting with Laura and Keegan went great.