Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

IVIG














It's official we will return back to the every four weeks of IVIG. Sam's immuno said 3-4wks so we will see how it all pans out. I thought I would feel some sort of relief or something, but I don't. I was hoping that I was wrong and that his levels would come back good and that he would just get better and not need to go through it again. I guess I am just overwhelmed at the thought of doing this all over again...
In HAPPY news we had a wonderful playdate with Keegan today. Sam absolutely loves playing with the big kids and Keegan is so sweet and takes care of Sammy. WE went to a delicious bakery and then took a walk to the playground. It was a gorgeous fall New England day. The playground that we took the kids to is one that I played at when I was a kid:-)
Sam did end up with another sinus infection and is on a fourteen day course of antibiotics. So please pray that we don't get any ill side effects from that.

1 comment:

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

I know.
It's a big step and it's overwhelming somedays.
Hugs.
Hope Sammy's infection clears soon and that the antibiotics help and don't hinder. Unfortunately Ivy's are playing havoc with her liver.