Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

IVIG here we come????


















Well let's see, we are still pooping blood, running fevers again, and generally pretty irritable. He has some good moments when he is his normal self, but it has been a rough weeek. His primary thinks we should definitely go back to the IVIG, which I was like " Oh yeah another year would be great and then we can get him through the winter and see how he does next year" To which she replied that this probably wouldn't be the case, that we would be looking at several years before we trialed him off again. Totally not what I wanted to hear, but I understand it.
I took him to the beack with my brother this week just to try and do something fun. We were there about an hour before he said that he was too sick and wanted to go home. Sophia loved it! And she just rolled around in the sand and had a blast. Sam asked to stop for ice cream on the way home, which we did. He took a few licks and then he told me that he was too sick to eat it:-(

2 comments:

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Poor Sammy and poor you.
I hope the IVIG happens quickly and everyhting goes smoothly for you both. As much as we don't want to put our kids through all of this, it's kind of good to know that it's there and something can be done.

Hope Sammy feels better soon.

Laura said...

Good Morning,
I am so sorry to hear about how sick Sammy has been this week. I do understand the long term of IVIG. Keegan will never be able to come off of it due to the Extremely low "Memory Cells" I do so look forward to meeting with you on Monday. What a great gift that we have found each other and know exactly what our children are going through.

Hope you have a good weekend.
Laura and Keegan