Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Outdoor play









The weather is gorgeous and so today we were outside playing and enjoying the beautiful sunshine. Sophia is becoming really independant and wants to do so much by herself. Sam is just like his daddy and you can't get him outside enough. He is so determined and persistant. He continues to complain on an almost daily basis that he is "so sick" but most often he can't tell me what he is feeling except that he is so sick. My heart just breaks for him, I can't help him and I can't fix it. I just try to love him through. But a two year old shouldn't have to have "mommy I am so sick", "mommy I don't feel very good" as a part of his almost daily language. Poor little guy. Please pray for him.

No comments: