Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our weekend away!!!





First a special thank you to Grandma, Meme, Nana, Auntie Doreen and Auntie Coleen for all of you taking care of the kiddos. I was so anxious leaving them (I know they were totally in good hands but I haven't had the healthiest kids, and they were already sick when I left)
Matt and I went away for the weekend to a marriage conference put on by FamilyLife. It was called A Weekend to Remember. It was a life changing experience for us. I am so thankful that Matt wanted to do this. We both feel refreshed and have a clearer direction for our marriage/lives. I am thankful to God for allowing this to all come together for us. I highly recommend it for any married couple that could use a little encouragement in their marriage, or that just needs a weekend away to get to know each other better. Whether just starting out (there were engaged couples) to people who have been married for years (their were a few couples that had been married for fifty plus years!

No comments: