Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful





Wow, what a week it has been. This week has been one of the hardest weeks of my life. I am so thankful to God that He has walked each step of the way for me. That He has put many in my and my families path that have been so comforting to us. To all of you that have prayed and gone out of your way to reach out, THANK YOU!!!! We are making it through this terrible sadness. God is carrying us through you. So many have called, so many have come and we are just so blessed. I sometimes take it for granted that we have such a tremendous supportive network of family and friends. Thank you to all of you who have reached out to us. The loss of RJ has come as an incredible shock to all of us. I ask that you continue to lift us up in these coming days and weeks, especially on tuesday as we plan to say our goodbys to him. Please pray for Denise and Ron, that they get peace in this situation, strength and hope. That they are just held in the palm of our Lord;s hand and that they truly will feel Him all around them.
Thanksgiving is truly a time to be thankful, and although we have lost this beautiful little angel boy this week, I am truly thankful for my God who is still upon the throne, My God who is carrying us through this valley we are in. My God who provides people in our paths that say and do the right things at the right time. My God who is providing employment and finances, my God who has Samuel and his health in His hand. My God who is building and strengthening my marriage. I am so thankful that I was there for RJ's birth, that I could hold him and pray for him, and that one day I will see him again. I am thankful that he is not alone and that He truly is God's child now. I know that there are hard days ahead, but I know that as God has walked each step so far with us, that He will continue to walk with us.
Again thank you to all of you for your prayers and support, and please continue to pray for Ron and Denise as the funeral will no doubt be very difficult. Be thankful for your blessings, be thankful for your family, be thankful to God who is there in each and every situation that we will ever face.

No comments: