Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 21, 2008

A sad day




Auntie TeeTee wanted to pack us up and take us with her, as you can see we were perfectly willing.







Like the turkey on her bottom? Sam wore this for his first thanksgiving, and he was four months younger than she is!!!

I like your beard Uncle Danny



We love our Auntie TeeTee



I have been dreading this day for months. Today Matt's Aunt and Uncle (and mine too) left to drive across county and move to Oregon. How can I express the sadness I feel in them leaving.
Terri has been truly amazing these last few years. She has bent over backwards a million times to help us however possible. She has cancelled appointments, made us dinner, cleaned, and the biggest blessing loved my kids and been there for them over and over again. She has been a sounding board and an encouragement to me with all of the medical stuff that has happened. She kept me sane while I was on bedrest with Sophia and was over so often to help out.
Terri, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for who you are, for being like a mother, sister, friend aunt, etc. I have been so blessed to have you in my life and in the lives of our children. Sam has learned so much from you and loves you so deeply. Thank you for your endless generosity and love, for your kindness and self sacrifice. I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!! You are already tremendously missed and we look forward to your return.

No comments: