Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Something is up:-(

I worked last night so I didn't spend a ton of time with Sam today, but apparently he is complaining that his stomach is hurting again. His stools today looked suspicously bloody too:-( Matt said he was like kneading his stomach and saying "Belly hurt." Sometimes I am just so frustrated. He deserves to feel good and happy and have no pain. Poor little guy. He had the hiccups today, which neither of us really remember him having a lot before. I wonder if that could be causing the pain, but that doesn't explain the blood. Please pray for him

1 comment:

dogMa said...

Oh my goodness. I know I don't know you, I just stumbled across your blog, but I am praying for you little one. That's so scary!