Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So very thankful

So very thankful for these beautiful babies

This picture is from before this wonderful blessing of the actual physical part of being a mom began. It's hard to believe that just that since 2006 so many wonderful things have happened. My life is so full, I am so blessed

I don't even know where to begin. I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people. I don't feel worthy of their love. I am not sure what the reason is behind it but my friends have totally taken me under their wings this month and totally made me feel loved and appreciated. I just so don't deserve all of this but I am so very grateful. I wonder if with all of the issues with finances and Matt losing his job, and Sam being so sick an deverything if that is the reason. Regardless THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!! For the special lunch that we had, for the movie night, for the cleaning, for the words of encouragement, for the lunch and two hands free for eating (instead of feeding a child), for the massage, for the haircut and pedicure....etc etc. I am so blessed. Thank you to all of you for reminding me that I am important, that I have an identity that is more than just taking care of everyone else. Thank you thank you!!! Thank you for helping me to be a better mommy by taking care of me too. Look at this old photo

No comments: