Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday at Mom's and other random thoughts

This morning while we were at church, Matt and I noticed Sammy holding onto his belly and pushing it. Matt asked him if his belly hurt and he said "Uh-huh". My friend was playing with him in the nursery while I fed Sophia and she said he wasn't himself. WE went to my mom's after church for a big barbecue and he seemed okay. So my question is WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? The doctor said call if anything changes, well he has never pushed on his belly before. Is that worthy of calling? I don't know. I am just so frustrated and don't know what to do. I feel like he is like a ticking time bomb that we are waiting to explode. He had visible blood in his stool again today, and was eating poorly. Oh please keep him in your prayers.
In happier news today at mom's I got to see some kiddos that I used to take care of before I ended up on bedrest. I can't believe how big they are getting and how well they are doing. It was so wonderful to see them, and to introduce the reason why I wasn't there any more, Miss Sophia.

1 comment:

23wktwinsmommy said...

We had a great time seeing you and meeting Sophia!!!
Sorry I didn't get back to you this week...I enjoyed my week off until Serena came down with this cold...ugh.