Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

Coggshall Park





















Today we went to feed the ducks at Coggshall Park with friends. I needed to just get away from the problems that seem to plague my little boy. He isn't fazed by any of it, and I am so thankful that he is young enough that he doesn't know. I feel like he probably senses my anxiety as he has been a little clingy. Sometimes I feel like I just can't handle any more and want to ask God why? I know that I am not going through this alone, but regardless it is hard to think of something else wrong with my handsome, fun-loving, compassionate, sweet, fiesty little boy.
We had a great time today, the ducks came right up and were eating out of our hands, as were the geese. They made me a little nervous but no fingers got nipped. We went with my friend Sarah, and her nieces, nephews and sister Lucy. The little girls were like mother hens with Sam and he ate up every minute of it. Although he also wanted to be like the BIG boys too. Sophia still has a runny nose and low grade fever but seems to be doing well. I put her in the swing today! I know totally crazy but winter is coming and it will be a long time before she will get to do it again. She loved it, the like two inches that she swung and then she fell asleep in the swing.

No comments: