Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Update

Today I had another appointment with the high risk OB. They said IT is NOT HELLP!!! I am so thankful. THey also don't have any idea what caused my liver to do what it did, but the levels are returning to normal, the other liver tests they did to test for rare diseases has come back normal, and the autoimmune diseases also came back negative. So today was a totally positive visit except for: they said I am still a extremely high risk pregnancy, I have a high risk of going early, and of actually getting HELLP syndrome again. They recommend checking my liver tests frequently (great I will be a pin cushion) and keeping a close eye on me. They also said MINIMAL ACTIVITY:( , which is still such a hard thing for me. I honestly don't feel good, but I don't feel like I am dying either, I have a lot of pain in my liver towards the end of the day if I do any activity during the day. But it is still hard to sit around and do nothing. Especially with SAmmy. He has been so good through all of this. He has had lots of people coming and caring for him. I think he likes it:) And he slept from 9-5:30 last night in his OWN BED!!! Some people know the terrible struggle we have had with trying to get him to sleep since a rough transfusion we had a few months back. So we are making progress I think being at home more and having me home and not passing him from house to house for babysitting is definltey making a positive difference. We are so blessed to have family helping out with him, but I think him going all over the place had exacerbated the sleeping problems and now that I get to be home with him (although not just us) he is finally sleeping better.

No comments: