Tuesday, February 19, 2008

High risk OB update



Well today I saw the high risk OB doctors again. They are still unsure of exactly what is going on and did some more very different blood tests. The blood tests that they did on sunday are not back yet, so we don't have any of those answers. They redrew the liver tests and some are worse and some are better. They still think I will deliver early, the doctor said "Well at least if you have to deliver tomorrow your baby already has the steroids." It is just hard for this to be such a waiting game with so many unknowns. So here I sit, frustrated and wishing that I could not be on bedrest, wishing that I didn't have to find people to care for Sammy and I. And praying tath I will get to have this baby at 36 or more weeks.

2 comments:

23wktwins'mommy said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. I'm glad you're still pregnant...stay that way ok? :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.