Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

Boo boo baby:(






My poor little guy is so busy it seems like every day he falls and hurst something. WEll today was awful. He was running and tripped on the threshhold coming into my room. He had blood coming from both nostrils and his mouth. It was so pitiful. He cried for like 30 seconds, I on the other hand got emotional everytime I looked at him. He was happy to get a popsicle though.:)

I am feeling okay, the medicine seems to slow the contractions down, they are definitely not as frequent although they seem to be a little bit longer. Everyone says some prayers please as Sammy gets his next transfusion on tuesday. I am anxious as they had such a hard time getting the IV in last time.

No comments: