Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Preschool BULLY!!! REALLY????



Uggh so discouraged for poor Sammy. He had complained about one specific kid twice now so I said someting to the teacher about it. She said that this particular kid was pretty much a one to one (meaning there is someone watching just him becasue he is such a handful) but that they would pay special attention to him. Well unfortunately Sammy came home and has now said that the kid hit him! So now I kind of don't know what to do. I already told Sam to ask the child to keep his hands to himself, if he doesn't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all, etc etc. But the physical stuff really bugs me. I will mention it again wednesday but I don;t really know what to tell him to do if it happens again???

No comments: