Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

In a funk...


Feeling in a strange place this week and not sure why. Overwhelmed with the thought of my back not healing completely, and never being able to enjoy holding my kids, being a wife, or working as a nurse. The thought of constantly being uncomfortable for the rest of my time on this earth is really overwhelming.
I know so many people around me are struggling and hurting, and have it so much worse. I know that there are people whose children are sicker and hurting more than Sam. I know that there are people who aren't surrounded by wonderful friends and family. I know that there are people out there who are feeling completely alone.
So here I sit, struggling to claim God's promises in my life. I know that God is completely 100% control of my life and circumstances, and I am so thankful for that. I know that His Ways are perfect and that His love for me is perfect, and healing.

Philippians 4:13 (New International Version)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

1 comment:

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

I'm so sorry that you are feeling down. I think it has to be okay to feel low sometimes with all that you deal with. Many hugs for you.