Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MOPS

Today was the start of a new year for my MOPS group, and I feel so blessed to be
able to join these wonderful ladies again. Not sure if you are familiar with the organization called "MOPS" but if you have the ability to go to one of these wonderful groups I highly recommend them. MOPS is a place for us as moms to be encouraged, enlightened, and uplifted. It is a place to laugh, to love, to learn, and to make new friends. I am so thankful for my MOPS group, and the sanity it provides. It is so nice to be able to share potty training stories, breastfeeding, tantrums, forgetful mom moments etc with people who understand and who likely have done similar things.
The MOPS International website link is: www.mops.org Check it out, and be blessed!

In other news I had my follow up appointment for my back today as well. I am still going to be out of work for at least a couple more weeks. I will follow up again the first week of october. This has been so frustrating and discouraging for me. I am so thankful to have such supportive people around me during this time.

No comments: