Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dennis and Johanna's wedding

A little late, but better than never.... Here are the pics from my brothers wedding. The wedding itself was great. Sophia was the flower girl. She threw the petals like a baseball player and was hysterical. And then throughout almost the entire ceremony she sang "I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee..." So funny!
Johanna and Dennis are so in love and watching them begin their lives for eternity at the wedding was such a blessing. The pastor that married them had also married Johanna's parents. Her parents were his first ceremony that he performed, and Dennis and Johanna were the 100th! I thought that was pretty neat.
I didn't get any really great pictures unfortunately:-( But I am going to post some that I took and try to get some that the photographer took as well:-)

No comments: