Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First Day of Preschool

He was so excited for his first day

Handsome Little Guy

A wonderful Christian preschool. I feel so blessed to have him be able to come here.




His first day went really well. They actually had the parents stay with them so that they were comfortable. Initially he didn't want to get off my lap, but he slowly got involved and interested in the things going on around him. There are 20 kids in his class with three teachers and an assitant. The school has been around for more than 20 years! So they have plenty of experience:-)
Unfortunately there were probably at least five kids coughing and more than that with runny noses. Some of the coughs were so harsh and junky sounding:-( All I could think about was Sammy being exposed to all of this. I am praying that he doesn't get sick, and that somehow this will improve his immune system.
Last night when I was reminding him that he had school today this was our conversation: Sam said "When are you going to come back? Do I have to stay all day?" My response "Yes I am going to come back at lunch time, why are you worried?" "No I will just miss you!!!" Goodness I love this boy of mine:-)

Jeremiah 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
Have a blessed day!!!

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

He looks so proud to be heading off to school! Is the little Miss wandering around lost without big brother at home... and how are you holding up?? My girls had a great first week, but after a short honeymoon period they cried a bit all 3 mornings last week. Of course, by noon when I picked them up they said they had a GREAT day! Crazy kids!?!