Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

While we are waiting...










STill waiting on the official word as to whether we can do the IVIG locally, so instead of waiting anxiously we went out and enjoyed this gorgeous day that God gave us. And I got to play with my camera:-) We got to play with Hunter and Hazel too. There is this crazy rock at the playground that the boys all love to climb on and today JUMP OFF! Another friend was teasing me saying that I would be actually photograping in slow motion Sam getting hurt! As you can see from the pics above Sam absolutely loved jumping off, and the camera took 25 pictures from start to finish. So I have a feeling I will be getting some good action shots in the future.

No comments: