Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Still hoping....

This is becoming such a frustrating process, that I am starting to wonder if it was a mistake trying to move his IVIG out here. I thought that everything was coming together so smoothly until today. When talking with the actual supplier of the IVIG I got a total run around today, including but not limited to: "well since he hasn't had this medication before we need to get a prior authorization." WHAT?!?!?! He has been getting it from them since he was 13.5months old! "well the doctor's office hasn't sent us any paperwork yet" To which I responded "Yes they did!" And then they acknowledged that the paperwork was in front of them. Then it was "We don't have the name/number of the receiving pharmacist and hospital." Which they also had... And to top it off: "Everything is all set! We will fed-ex it tomorrow and you will be all set to go." To which I responded "Great so I will schedule his IVIG for monday morning. " And then she said "Oh well it might not be ready by then, maybe later in the week!!!" Seriously what does Fed-ex mean, and why did you tell me we were all set? Even if they sent it snail mail (which they can't, it needs to be at a specific temp) it wouldn't take until the end of next week....
Anyways sorry I had to drag you in for my frustration party! Hopefully things will really go smoothly now:-)

1 comment:

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Hoping that things went smoothly and the move was made. If not hoping IVIG day was as good as it could have been.