Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day










Mom....
I love you more than I know how to say
I appreciate more than you could possibly know
I admire all of your tremendous hard work.
You have shown me how to be a mom, how to be a wife, how to be a nurse
How to love unconditionally, how to forgive continously
How to be grateful, how to be creative. How to be compassionate.
You have helped to shape me into the woman that I have become.
You are one of my dearest friends and closest confidants.
Thank you for loving me inspite of all my flaws
Thank you for supporting me throughout all of life's challenges
Thank you for teaching and guiding me into become who I am
Thank you for giving of yourself so continously to better this world.
I love you from the depths of my soul. May this coming year be a year of rejoicing for you! A year of tremendous blessings!!!!

No comments: