Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Moving forward...

Well I hadn't mentioned it yet because I didn't know how it would go, but it is looking more and more like we will be able to do Sam's IVIG out here at the local hospital (on pedi where I work) instead of the 1.5hrs plus away at Children's!!! There are still a few more pieces that need to come together but we are getting closer. It will be one less time to spend all that time driving in and out of the city.
Hope that all you momma's out there had wonderful mother's days. I did, although I worked all weekend so I am still quite tired. But I got a fantastic new camera!!! I am still kind of in shock about this.:-) We don't usually do big gifts for mother's and father's days. Typically the budget is just way too tight. But Matt totally decided to bless me this year. Thank you honey!!! Now to figure out how to use it....
Kids are doing well. I am pretty positive Sam has another sinus infection. We restarted the singulair last week, and we have continued the flonase and the saline nose washes so he seems to be doing ok with it. He had started to be very clogged and unable to clear it but he is draining again. I am praying that we can avoid any type of antibiotics and especially a need to go and see an ENT and talking about tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy. I am trying to avoid that desperately. So pray that we can clear this up very quickly please. Thanks!

No comments: