Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Kimball's Ice cream







God has totally answered our prayers! We will be doing the IVIG at the local hospital. I am so excited, I had tried not to think about how much easier it would make things and how I didn't want to get my hopes up, but this whole last few weeks of waiting for the final word, has really been tough and now I have been waiting for what seems like forever and now we know. WE ARE A GO AT HEYWOOD!!!!
So we did some celebrating (well it wasn't planned that way) but hey you know we did.:-) We got to spend some time with some friends, and their beautiful little girl Savannah. Sam and Savannah are so cute together, and Sophia just loves Savannah and acting like a big girl. Dana and I get along really well and enjoy each other's company, and Matt and Ivan get along well too. All in all it makes for some good times when we get together.... So we made our first trip of the season to Kimballs!!! If you have never had Kimball's ice cream, I am sorry that you are missing out. IT is wonderful, and we heard that they are building another one that is even closer to us!!!

No comments: