Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wildwood Farm















We went pumpkin pickig after church with the kids. They had a blast. We went up the road from my mom's at the most beautiful farm. The kids went out in the field and picked their pumpkins. Sam kept telling me that his was "heady mommy heady" He carried it for quite a ways and then got tired.
In other news, Sophia slept 11 hours last night! I can't believe it still. It was nice though as Sammy slept throught too, and we were able to get a nights rest like people who dont' have little ones who don't sleep

3 comments:

23wktwinsmommy said...

Looks like you had a great time! Sorry we were sick and missed out! Sophia is getting so big, and I love Sam's "heady Mommy heady" phrase!!

Nathali said...

It seems like you all had a fun day!!!

MaryBeth said...

Oh all these pumpkin patch pictures make me excited about taking my girls this week! Looks like you guys had a couple of wonderful trips!! Thanks for all your sweet comments and encouragement on my blog.