Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sam I am






Hard to believe but my Sammy is really two! Each day I am amazed by his creativity, stubbornness, curiosity and strength. He teaches me so much about life, and about loving unconditionally. He teaches me to keep on going when the going gets tough. We have had so many health issues with this beautiful little boy, and he just continues to smile and grow and learn. He is just amazing. I thank God for him and for all he is teaching me.
Yesterday was a terrible day for him, he spent hours crying and telling me that his belly was poking him. His belly was not hard or swollen, but was obviously very uncomfortable. I called his GI who had said to call them if anything had changed, you know what they said to me!?!?!? Maybe he has a stomach bug!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? This little guy has been pooping blood since june, and last week had significantly more blood than he had had previously, and then spent hours crying in pain and he has a stomach bug!!?!?!? What the heck? I thought Boston Children's was supposed to be the best. Sorry I am going on a tirade here. I am just so tired of him hurting and no one fixing it. I know God can and I am praying for that.
This is his first family portrait. As he drew each person/animal he told me who it was and I labeled it. How cute is that? He even thought of the cats.
And because I am so silly sometimes, matching jammies. I LOVE IT!!!

No comments: