Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful this week for Sam GAINING weight!!! I have been so anxious since we have cut out the dairy but he is 28lbs!!!! BIG! He had been 28lb12oz back in may when he had been doing so well for that long stretch. He had gotten down to 26lb 11oz since all of this bloody stools started. But thankfully, feeding him what feeds like CONSTANTLY is paying off. He did have a completely watery stool this morning, which to me would say that the dairy isn't what is causing the problem. I have to bring up a sample to the doctor to see if there is blood in it today.
I am so thankful for my friends, my friend Sarah who had the pumpkin party went out and got all this soy stuff for the party so Sammy would not be "different" from everyone else. How thoughtful is that? She got soy yogurt, cheese, butter, etc and then did her cooking all dairy free, got non-dairy candies etc. It was so nice.
I am thankful for my beautiful little girl who is so smiley and sweet. It is such a blessing to watch her thrive and grow and experience the world.

1 comment:

Nathali said...

I am glad things seem to be going better. You have nice friends!!