Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

STILL waiting!!!!

Officially we should have had the results from Sam's capsule endoscopy last thursday or friday. Yet this week NOONE has a clue why they are not available yet. And of course my mind keeps wandering to the what if's of what was visible on the camera, and that isn't a comforting place to be. But prayefully week four will be the week that we get answers.
My dad had his quadruple bypass on tuesday and did really well initially. I am so thankful that God brought him through. But since yesterday he has had some struggles, mostly with pain control, and them not being able to control his pain. THere have also been some blood sugar issues, and some issues with tacyhcardia and with atrial Fib. So please please continue to pray for him, I know that God is with him through all of this. ANd please also continue to pray for my mom, she actually fell down on the cement steps at the hospital and hurt her ankle and knee pretty badly, so please pray for her.
In other EXCITING news....Matt and I are going away this weekend!!! I am so looking forward to getting away and having our focus just be on each other. It has been so easy to get caught up in the day to day life, or the problems that are surrounding us, but this weekend it will be all about loving each other the way God wants us to! It is going to be a blast.
I am a little anxious to leave the kids, but am so thankful that my aunt and uncle are willing/desiring to take them. It is such a blessing to have them together and with someone they love and who loves them. It is also comforting to know that they will be very close to Matt and I so that if there was anything wrong that we could be there super quick. Please pray for my aunt and uncle that the kids don't run the ragged, and that the Lord will bless them deeply!!!
Thanks and have a wonderful weekend:-)

1 comment:

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

So frustrating.
Am very glad to hear that you are getting to have some time to yourselves.
I hope your Dad's pain is well controlled soon.