Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chantal's wedding


The beautiful bride and her handsome groom


My best friend in the world. We have been best friends since we were 13years old. I was so honored to be her Matron of Honor



All the brides' maids



Matt and I. It was so nice to have time to be a couple, and to get dressed up and have fun without the kiddos

This past saturday was my best friend's wedding. It was such a wonderful time, I was stressed about being away from the kids but it was a good time. We had a lot of wonderful people that helped watched the kids over the few days of festivities, and the kids loved all the different environments to play in. And some dear family friends took the kids overnight saturday!!! Thanks Uncle Jody and Auntie Paula. The kids had a great time, I didn't worry (too much) and Uncle Jody now knows he is done having kids:-) We didn't even get home until about 2am, and then it took FOREVER for me to get all the bobbiepins out of my hair to be able to wash it and go to bed. And then we SLEPT IN!!! It is such a different feeling to get up so late, but it was wonderful...

No comments: