Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanking God for His goodness











As I sit here tonight I am feeling blessed. God has truly blessed us with so many people in our lives who just totally bless us. How can I even begin to say thank you? People are so kind and so generous. This week we were given a TV, and helped financially to an amazing extent. How do I even begin to say thank you. And then of course there is the love and prayers, without which I don't think that I could make it through another day. To all of you (YOU know who you are) THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!!!!!
We serve such an amazing God, He puts the right people in our path on a day to day basis, to lift us from the despair, and although today has also been very trying, I am reminded that I serve an amazing God, who loves me as I am. Who carries me through the daily struggles, who forgives me when I am wrong. Who hugs me when I am lonely. Who feeds me when I need to be fed. God will overcome all that we go through!!! AMEN!
Today was Sam's gammaglobulin treatment. He did quite well. The IV was in one try which is such an answer to prayer. Sophia was good, Sam had fun. They had this guy that was a musician who had like 50+ hats, and sang and danced. He was so funny, and Sam really enjoyed him. We were surrounded by so many other kids who had so much more going on than us, and again I was reminded how blessed I am.
Sophia has a rash/hives and is probably allergic to the zithromax she was on last week. I am praying that her rash/hives is not worse in the morning. Poor little thing. She got benadryl tonight. Even that is a blessing, I was able to call our doctor at home to ask her about it. Again we are truly blessed.
We had our first showing of the house today. Not sure how it went but I am praying that these are our buyers already. Wouldn't that be something? Less than a week on the market. We shall see. I know the right doors will open for us in God;s timing.
AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN SO SUPPORTIVE, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME IN THE STRUGGLES OF LIFE WITH A MEDICALLY FRAGILE (that is what the insurance says, and it fits) KID, OBVIOUS FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES, THE LOSS OF RJ, FAMILY STUFF ETC ETC. Thank you thank you!!!

No comments: