Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 31, 2007

Still feeling crummy







Well I continue to feel awful for some reason. I started having this weird pain in my chest yesterday. I spoke with the doctore and she mentioned the same thing that I was worried about but not saying out loud: PIH! This totally freaks me out, because once I started this with Sammy they had to deliver him within two days. So scary. But it appears that the liver workup that she did today is almost completely normal. There are a few abnormal results, but that could also be attributed to the fact that I have been sick for a week. Hopefully this is just some crazy virus and it is just taking me forever to get over it.


In other news, this baby is moving ALL the time! I love it. You can watch my belly move quite often as she is in there doing all kinds of acrobatic moves, or so it feels like. It is such a wonderful feeling to feel the miracle of human life growing inside you.


Here are some cute pics of my little sunshine... HE finally has hair, so of course I like to do fun things with it, but he doesn't seem to mind does he? And then his Nanna (Matt's grandmother, bought him those handi-snack things with crackers and cheese, he could not have possibly made any bigger of a mess, his face was completely covered in that cheese, but he sure did love it.

No comments: