Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 3, 2007

Sick!?!?






You know sometimes I just can't figure Sammy out. Today he seemed pretty good for the most part and then after supper got super irritable. I picked him up and checked his temperature. The thermometer read 105.3!!! I have only heard of one other kid that I have taken care of that had a fever that high, and he had seizures because of it. Well thankfully, since it is Sammy we of course had tylenol, so I gave him that and then put him in a tepid bath. He came down to 103 and now even though I haven't rechecked I think he is probably like 99 or so. It is just weird though, I wish I could predict or understand why this happens to him. He was so irritable and who blames him. I just don't understand what all of this is about. I mean he has been running fevers since the week of thanksgiving again. Thankfully we have another transfusion next week but I don't know if they will do it if he has a fever.

We took him outside today before he started feeling cruddy and it was so cute. Matt pulled him around in a sled and he absolutely loved it. The little chuckles he kept letting out were so cute. I am so thankful that we have a video camera and regular camera to catch all of these moments of film.

No comments: