Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

My brothers and sisters

Being from a big family is such a blessing to me. I am the oldest of six children, and have loved always having someone around. As each of us has gotten older we have had our differences of opinion, but at the end of the day we all love each other so much. As of right now, five out of the six of us are all living here in Massachusetts, but sadly by this fall that will all change. My brother DJ and his wife Lyndsea will continue to live in florida, my sister Deanna is moving to Texas, and my brother Dennis and his wife Johanna are moving to North Carolina. It will be hard to not have either of my brothers around, my kids love their uncles so much as do I. Each of my brothers has married and will probably be starting families of their own within a few years. My sister Denise is married to Ron, and they have three kids and one angle baby in heaven. My sister Doreen has a beautiful little boy named Darius, who has been on here before. All this to say I am just incredibly thankful for my siblings. God truly has blessed me tremendously with them.
This is the 6 of us in 2008 (shortly before I had Sophia), when Dennis was on a break from a tour of duty in Iraq
This is our family in 2009, at the graduation party that we had for my twin sister's Deanna and Doreen
And this is the 6 of us on thursday morning, prior to my doctors appointment and DJ's return flight to Florida.
As I have been going through my pictures I have realized we don't take enough pictures of the six of us together:-(

No comments: