Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy 4th of July weekend!

Happy Birthday America! It is certainly a blessing and a priviledge to live here. I am so thankful to have amazing doctors and health care, a wonderful job that helps to support our family. Freedom to worship my God and King. Freedom to wear what I want, go where I want, and do what I want. I am thankful that God has blessed me so abundantly and that I can proudly say that I am American. I am thankful that my children can go to school and playgrounds and play without fear. That we have enough food to eat, and clothing to wear, and a beautiful home to live in. I pray that in the coming year more Americans will remember that God is the founder of this country and that He has blessed us so abundantly.
A special thank you to all those military men and women out there fighting to keep America, America! God bless you and thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

No comments: