Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Naples Florida

We made it! Safe and sound! The kids did phenomenal in the airport and on the plane. I however got several looks from many people when they learned that I was traveling with two small kids alone. But it was great. There was an empty seat on the plane so we had an extra seat to spread all of our stuff to. I brought THREE carry ons on the plane and they were filled with all kinds of stuff to keep them occupied. Sophia's new favorite thing is stickers, and she piled like 20 stickers in one place. It kept her busy for about an hour and a half. I guess I will be buying some more before we go home. Sam enjoyed his little preschool workbook and loved using the headphones to listen to the television. All in all a great flight and now we are hear and the kids are having a blast.

No comments: