Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Florida Vacation- Part 1


4 little monkeys jumping on the bed, one fell off and bumped her head. Mommy called the doctor and the doctor said "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!!!"








As you know the kids and I flew down to Naples Florida on November 9th (my birthday). I know, crazy to fly by myself with two kids but it went unbelievably well. The kids did great on the plane minus a few minutes of crying by Sophia on the way there about twenty minutes after take off.
Once we flew to Naples, we went and stayed at my cousin Kerry and her husband Jim's house for monday through friday morning. We didn't have the best of weather but still had fun visiting and hanging out. And it was great to not have to do house work.:-) The kids had a blast playing with Nicholas, Lucas, and Serena. And I had a wonderful time visiting with adults, and having adult conversation.

No comments: