Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Florida Vacation- The Wedding


Meme' and Sam. As you can see he was looking a little pasty. He was due for his IVIG the next day. Now that we are back to doing it again, I can certainly tell the difference of his energy level and his actual coloring/complextion.

Sophia and Grandpa

My handsome little boy and I

Sam and Deanna

Denise and Davion, can't believe how much this little boy is growing up

My beautiful mom and I

My mom and dad- don't they look fantastic?

Dasanee getting her groove on

DJ and Lyndsea's first dance:-)

Lyndsea and her grandfather



The whole reason for this trip to Florida was to celebrate the marriage of my brother DJ to his beautiful bride Lyndsea! We are so happy for them and we just love Lyndsea. Sam was the ring bearer and Dasanee and two of Lyndsea's other neices were the flower girls. The kids looked fantastic, as did the entire wedding party. The wedding was in this gorgeous courtyard, and just seemed like a fairy tale setting. We all had a wonderful time. The pictures unfortunately are lacking as it was dark, and my camera doesn't do well with the dark. I will post more as I get them from others. But for now this is what I have...

No comments: