Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Sammy doodle bugs


Isn't this a cool train Mom?

Mom it's just a bearded dragon, you don't have to be afraid!!!

I can't believe my baby is almost 3. We have come so far with him, and each day he inspires me more. He is one of the happiest, funniest, curious, loving kids I know. Each day he gets more and more courageous exploring his world. He comes up to us several times throughout each day to tell us that he loves us. He says "Mommy I just want to cuddle a minute" and climbs right up. I live for those moments. He reminds me daily of the beauty of this life that God has given me, and although I often don't say it out loud, I am truly grateful and thankful for this life that I have been blessed with. Sam has taught me so much through all of his health issues, and I have really learned to rely on God in ways I never knew.




Cool Dude

No comments: