Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Tomorrow is the big day

Well tomorrow is our trip to Children's for Sam's IV IG transfusion. I must say that I am quite stressed and worried about it. I am worried that they will have a hard time with the IV, I am worried that he won't sit still for the five hours of the transfusion, and I am worried that he will have some sort of negative reaction to the infusion. Please pray that things will go smoothly and my little munchkin will feel good and this will keep him healthy.

2 comments:

Nathali said...

what a cutie!!! We will be praying for him!!!

23wktwinsmommy said...

Danielle,
I know you must be so nervous for tomorrow. We are praying for you and I hope this helps Sammy stay strong and healthy.
Also, we are interested in more nursing. I will call you now about that. If you're not home call me on my cell when you get the message.