Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sammy meets the sidewalk





Well my poor little munchkin decided that he wanted to meet the sidewalk. As you can see from the pictures it wasn't a good meeting. He cried for like 30 seconds and then he was fine. He just looks so pitiful though. He has had such a rough week. He has been sleeping horribly, waking every two to three hours. I am at my wits end. My mom will be taking him tonight to let us sleep as I have to work the weekend.

2 comments:

23wktwinsmommy said...

Oooohh poor Sammy! That looks lik eit hurts..I'm glad he only cried for a minute. Still not sleeping well? That's gotta be rough.
Both S&E have colds...as well as me, Edwin, and my mom...yukky. Serena has a nasty cough like last time she was sick and Edwin has been puking his feeds...I hope they feel better soon!

Nathali said...

Okay, he is STILL very cute!! Poor thing!!! I am glad the transfusion went well!! What an ordeal 45 minutes to put in an IV!!!