Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It's official






Well we are expecting again!!! I have gotten over the shock, but am still feeling quite overwhelmed. I didn't think that birth control would fail. We are excited although I am quite scared as with Sam we had such a rough go of it. Our due date is April 18,2008! Hope you enjoy the pictures of Sammy's reaction. He will be 21 months old when this new little miracle gets here. HE seems pretty excited! We had an ultrasound today and everything looks good. The heartbeat was 162.

1 comment:

23wktwinsmommy said...

YAAAAAY the secret's out! I am so excited for you guys. Best of luck with this pregnancy...I hope it is problem-free and you go all 40 weeks!!!