Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 28, 2007

IV rehydration take two



Well after I spoke with the doctor yesterday I had to go back in for more IV fluids. I am so frustrated. She gave me two doses of IV nausea medicine that seemed to help for a while so then they let me come home. Of course I was happy to come home and spend time with my boy. Well last night I started vomiting again and have continued to do so. I am so annoyed. I just wish that this would be over. THe doctor called and checked on me last night and will be calling again this morning. I wonder what her plan will be for today. I feel like I have not seen or played with Sam all week. This ridiculous IV in my arm is in the way of cuddling him like I would like. He is so cute. He keeps trying to snuggle closer and closer into me, I think if he could he would climb inside. It is so nice to feel so loved. Today is our five year anniversary. WE are supposed to go away to Cape Cod, so hopefully I will feel better.

1 comment:

Nathali said...

Wow, I hope you feel better soon!!! I love that feeling when they try to climb 'into' you. Like a little tree froggy :)